Western Cooperative for Educational Telecommunications (WCET) hosts its annual Institute for Managing and Developing E-learning (MDE)
Park City, Utah
July 21-25, 2002
MDE is a comprehensive look at a wide range of issues facing those offering
e-learning courses and programs. The intimate setting is limited to 60 participants.
Some of the speakers, discussion leaders, and issues are:
- Darcy Hardy, University of Texas Telecampus, on managing the e-learning
- John Witherspoon, San Diego State University, on assessment and planning.
- Sally Johnstone, WCET, on e-learning trends both nationally and internationally.
- Cliff Moore, Washington State University on student services for e-learners.
- Norm Coombs, EASI, on accessibility for those with disabilities.
- Steve Crow, Higher Learning Commission, on expectations of accrediting agencies.
- Georgia Harper, University of Texas System, on copyright and intellectual
- Anne Moore, Virginia Tech, on new ways to think about the faculty/technology
For more information visit http://mde.wcet.info/
Associate Director, WCET