The Making the Virtual Classroom a Reality [MVCR] Faculty Development Courses – Registration Now Open
The Master Online Teacher Certificate is a comprehensive faculty development program based upon the MVCR series of online faculty
development courses. This program recognizes and certifies faculty, staff, and administrators who have achieved a measurable level of knowledge related to online course design, online instruction, and other issues to online teaching and learning.
The following courses are currently open for registration.
- Technology Tools for Online Learning (TT04SP2)
- Encouraging Communication in Online Courses (EC04SP1)
- Web Design Principles for Online Educators (WD04SP1)
- Copyright, the TEACH Act, and Intellectual Property Issues in Education(CR04SP1)
- Issues and Strategies for Faculty Training (IS04SP1)
- Instructional Design for Online Course Development (ID04SP1)
- Student Assessment in Online Courses (SA04SP2)
- Multimedia Principles for Online Educators (MM04SP1)
- Time Management for Online Instructors (TM04SP1)
More information about these courses can be found on the MVCR website at http://www.mvcr.org.