Quality Matters’ 4th Annual Conference on Quality Assurance in Online Learning
3 to 6 October 2012
Tuscon, United States
The theme of this year’s conference is “Where Design and Content Converge” with special contributions from MERLOT. The conference includes pre-conference workshops,reception, keynote, awards ceremony, many concurrent sessions.
The deadline for abstracts/proposals is 7 March 2012. Submit via the conference website.
Tracks and Topics:
- 1. Research: Reports from the Field
2. Implementing Quality Criteria for Design and Content
3. Best Practices in Implementing QM
4. QM, Quality Assurance Practices, and Accreditation
5. Accessibility Today and Tomorrow
6. Raising the Bar in K-12 Online Learning
Tweet about the conference: #QM2012 Enquiries: email@example.com
Web address: http://www.qmprogram.org/4th-annual-conference
Sponsored by: Quality Matters Program