CVC 2003 Online Student Support and Instructional Services-Electronic Conference
Because of the significance of the content at this conference, and to overcome challenges associated with travel, CVC has expanded the conference delivery to enable attendance via the internet from any location in the world.
The CVC Electronic Conference delivery format will be in the form of streaming video synched to PowerPoint or web content in an integrated web delivery using an application called SoftTv. Viewing the conference requires Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 5.0 or newer web browsers, Real Player, and a fast internet connection (DSL, T1, Cable)
What’s included in the CVC Electronic Conference?
• Live web cast delivery of 2 Conference Keynote Addresses.
o Dr Sally Johnstone-Founding Director of the Western Cooperative for
o Dr. Rena Pallof and Dr. Keith Pratt-Noted Distance Education Authors
• Seven additional live web casts of selected breakout sessions.
• Unrestricted access to over 30 additional archived web cast breakout sessions, available within 2 hours of presentation at the conference
• Post session asynchronous discussion boards, and evaluation forms for all sessions
All live sessions will be real time captioned, and archived sessions will be closed captioned.
Electronic Conference Subscription Costs:
• Individual Subscription: $90
• Institutional: 5 Users at a single College: $300
• Institutional: Unlimited Users at a single College: $500
For additional information and to register for the CVC Electronic Conference, please visit the Electronic Conference portion of the CVC Conference website. http://www.cvc4.org/StudentServices/2003Conference/electronic.asp
To view the conference block schedule, please visit: http://www.cvc4.org/StudentServices/2003Conference/block.asp
CVC4 Project Director
760 384 6239
Professional Development Center